276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alomejor Bicycle Engine 49CC 4 Stroke Gas Engine Motor for DIY Bicycle Bike Conversion Motorized Bike Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have wanted one of these kits for quite some time and finally got up enough nerve to pull the trigger. I was hoping I'd get 30+ mph, but if I go beyond 20mph, engine rattles like crazy and nuts/bolts start falling out. I'm not too concerned about acceleration, but what's good for a higher top speed but still reasonable acceleration? They are generally faster and have a faster piston engine, while 49cc engines are generally more efficient and have a more powerful components. Similar to an engine for a scooter or goped, you simply pull the starter chord and hit the throttle to go!

I will definitely include the fuse and fuse holder, in fact we add these parts to each kit that we make.c. = more bottom end torque) but i can catch him once we get going and stay side by side with him at 25-28 mph. Moreover, with the centrifugal clutch feature, there is no need to engage and disengage the engine manually.

Older production of these assemblies included 2x sets, but from testing and redesigning, existing engine kits and engine kits in the future will only require 1x set. A lot of our riders have told us that they're worried about making a purchase before our biggest sale of the year. The bike I have also has a much smaller gear on it right now and I believe it is a slightly smaller similar version of the bike pictured. it's a bigger fist punching, but there's a lot to be said abt a lighter piston and how high it can rev all else being equal. Startup is a breeze and you can stop the engine with a simple killswitch provided with the throttle assembly.by the way good luck with dh hell i got my chopper delivered by them and the whole back of the box was crushed and i had to get replacment parts for half the dang bike plus there were parts missing out of the box! stroke engines have a single stroke of electricity, while 4-stroke have a single stroke of electricity. With an 800 Watt motor the gear ratio should be lowered a little because it will not be able to power the bike to 27 MPH.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment