276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Endtroducing... [VINYL]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While most of the tracks are compiled by layering samples from vinyl treasures found in used-record bins, the production quality of the mosaic is unmatched. Features the singles 'Midnight in a Perfect World', 'Stem' and 'What Does Your Soul Look Like (Part 1)'. It's fun, accessable, joyful and easy to listen to and yet is also complex, dark and involves so many different samples from multiple genres. There are some interesting phasing effects that are well realized on speakers but I'd say that this album is probably just as at home on good headphones as speakers.

will always hold a special place in my heart because it represents the year that I released my first album. s Aquemini is the ambitious third studio release from the hip hop duo OutKast and follow-up to 1996's ATLiens. Despite that, this being spotlighted as the very first album to be constructed from samples, I just had to give it a little bit more attention.Great liner notes and several tunes on the second disc that wouldn't look out of place on the album. Donuts began simply enough as an idea to turn a particularly good demo beat tape into a full-length release, and has since became a classic hip-hop album, one of the defining works of J Dilla's life. While some of his tracks float serenely on a cloud of jazzy phrasing and ambient textures, Shadow always lands on his beat. The sleeves have some artwork on them and are labeled to match which LP they hold with the track listing and additional information printed on them.

While there are several singles from this album of note, the standout Track for me will always be "Organ Donor". Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse.the original CD issue came in a rather lovely card package and the vinyl package was a thing of rare beauty (yes, I had both.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment