276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dachshund Through the Snow (Andy Carpenter, 20)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you love dogs (and even if you don’t but love a good mystery), you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy of David Rosenfelt’s Andy Carpenter mystery series .

I found Dachshund Through The Snow to be well written with a solid storyline, likeable characters and a satisfying conclusion. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This sausage dog card has been printed onto FSC-certified board that is made in a paper mill in the Lake District and come with an envelope made from FSC certified paper. Plus, this time there are two new dogs - Andy represents one dog in court, and then later represents the owner of the titular dachshund in a murder conviction.As a former lawyer I love this series - unlike most lawyer series, Andy Carpenter does not take himself too seriously and has a great sense of humor which is on display quite often here. I wrote and sold a bunch of feature films, none of which ever came close to being actually filmed, and then a bunch of TV movies, some of which actually made it to the small screen.

Narrated by Andy, I always enjoy his witty, sardonic sense of humour and his sarcastic thoughts and conversations. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. But alas, poor Andy keeps getting pulled into helping people out of the “pickles” they presently find themselves in. There are plenty of trigger-happy bad guys behind the scenes — and a very clever person manipulating everything.He prefers to spend time with his dog rescue foundation and with family and his 2 pet dogs Being independently wealthy, he only accepts legal cases if there is somehow a dog involved.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment