276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Car Cane Mobility Aid Standing Support Portable Grab Bar Assist Handle All-in-One Auto with Built in LED Flashlight Seatbelt Cutter and Window Breaker

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Low seats, high kerbs, impaired mobility or simply advancing years, there are lots of reasons why getting in and out of the car can be a problem.

As always, be aware of how your body is positioned in space and ensure you are fully over the seat before attempting to sit in a car. Even after I don't need it I will keep it in the car in case someone else needs this aid to help getting into or out of the car. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The combination of these simple devices can maximize independence and get folks out into their communities again! I can’t vouch for the Argos one, but we have a very similar device which both my wife and mother-in-law have found to be a very useful aid for getting in and out of the car (Seat Tarraco, and previous Ford C-Max) I also like to carry it in the car as it doubles up as a safety device for cutting seatbelts and breaking the windows in case of emergency.

I also like having it my car becasue of the torch feature, and knowing I can break the window in an emergency (I hope not to! As an OT in the community, I worked with many individuals who found themselves in this same situation. It is strong and well made and I am sad that it will not fit our car as it would have been well used. This simple little tool really is a life-saver for those who have trouble getting in and out of cars and trucks. It also has a handy light ( just undo the battery compartment to remove the tag so the batteries work.The Portable Car Cane Mobility Handle boasts a stable and secure design that's perfect for acquiring a steady grip when needed. Or maybe you found out you need shoulder surgery and are trying to prepare for how you are going to get dressed.

All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident.You will need to evaluate placement at this time so that the strap is long enough and in a position that can be reached easily from a seated position on the car seat. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Además el hecho de tener una hoja de corte para poder cortar el cinturón, o poder romper el cristal en caso de accidente lo hacer muy interesante. The Auto Cane works well with lower-set vehicles where it is difficult to push yourself to your feet. PERFECT FOR SENIORS: Great for aging adults or anyone who is experiencing limited mobility due to back pain, surgery, or injury recovery. Fitting parallel to the vehicle, the Auto Cane increases your leverage with optimal positioning to bring yourself to a standing position. Wedged in this latch, this little invention becomes a handle that you can grip and really rely on when getting out of the vehicle.If you struggle getting into and out of your car, our Car Cane hooks securely into place allowing you to get a steady grip when you need it and assists you get in and out safely. I bought one of these to aid my elderly mother get in and out of my car and she says every time she uses it what a help it has been. When you have installed both the car cane and window strap, place a hand on both handles and use it to stabilize or support when getting in or out of the car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment