276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Worlds Best Women Jokes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And another man stood up and said, "Bargain" and the woman said, "Thanks, that means a great deal." The Russian finally says, “They have nothing to wear, no house to live in, only one apple to eat, and they keep being told that they’re in heaven. They’re obviously Russian.” * * * A couple of offensive (and very messed up) de@d baby jokes

I'm have mixed feelings about abortion. On one hand, I love killing babies, on the other I hate giving women rights. What did the cannibal's wife do when her husband came home an hour late for dinner? She gave him the cold shoulder.' My girlfriend is a feminist. Which basically means she finds sexist jokes utterly abhorrent until one is made about men.You should really carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen that you waste when you speak. The bartender continues, “Yeah, and all of that doesn’t even hold a candle to the final part of the bet. You see Big Lenny’s 90-year-old mother lives upstairs. What you need to know about this woman is that no man has ever been able to give her an org@sm. And so the final part of the bet is you gotta go up there and fu*k her so good that she gets the first org@sm of her life.” She ended up receiving a message from a man who said he was her perfect match. She was curious and excited, so she arranged to meet him at her place. They walk to a bar and the man with the Lab puts on a pair of sunglasses just before he goes in. The bartender sees him enter and says “Sorry, no dogs allowed!”. Ready for this, the man responds, “But he’s my guide dog!”. The bartender immediately apologizes and leads him to a free table. A man ask a pretty women: if there is a scale of a person's looking, on the left is ugly, and on the right is pretty, so what do you think of me?

Treat a woman like a queen and she'll treat you like the king you are. Treat her like a game and she'll show you how it's played. You are similar to Rapunzel however instead of letting your hair down, you let down everybody you know. When he enters, the woman at the front desk stops him, and says, "Sorry, we don't allow b**... in here. But there's another club 10 minutes down the road that does."Two Jewish friends are taking a walk when they pass by a church. One of them notices a sign on the gates that says, “We’ll give you ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS if you come inside and convert to Catholicism!” I’m going to scream about the importance of feminism to the world until my voice becomes hoarse enough to be mistaken for a man’s and people actually start to listen to me.” — piantnoodle.tumblr.com After several years of being single, she started to get tired of being so lonely and miserable. So she decided she’d take one last shot at love and sign up for a matchmaking service where she was very clear and specific on what she was looking for: She wanted a man who would be faithful and would never cheat on her, gentle and would never lay a hand on her, and finally, he must be skilled and satisfying in bed. this to as many women as you can - to give them an education! PowerPoint Humor for Boys - And Girls The rule made sense to me, so I blurted out, “You have the biggest chest I’ve ever seen!” *** Top Joke: How NOT to Win a Bar Bet

jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.Want more offensive or messed-up Jesus jokes? read our Divine Comedy: Our Best Jesus jokes All-time best messed-up and offensive jokes upvotes Follow Unfollow 1 year ago Dots Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

Just like with the handj0b, the blowj0b ends up being absolutely amazing, way better than he could have ever imagined. The man is feeling a level of pleasure he’s never felt before, and realizes that if her handj0bs and blowj0bs are that good, then how good must it feel to take it to the next step with her? How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Twelve: One to screw it in. One to excoriate men for creating the need for illumination. One to blame men for inventing such a faulty means of illumination. One to suggest the whole “screwing” bit to be too “rape-like”. One to deconstruct the light bulb itself as being phallic. One to blame men for not changing the bulb. One to blame men for trying to change the bulb instead of letting a woman do it. One to blame men for creating a society that discourages women from changing light bulbs. One to blame men for creating a society where women change too many light bulbs. One to advocate that light bulb changers should have wage parity with electricians. One to alert the media that women are now “out-lightbulbing” men. One to just sit there taking pictures for her blog for photo-evidence that men are unnecessary. My eldest relatives used to tease me at weddings by saying, “You’ll be next!” but they stopped once I started doing the same to them at funerals. A woman met with her Tinder date. The man shared: “I have worked with animals my whole life”. The woman responded with a big smile: “This sounds so nice. What do you do?”. The man replied, “I work at the slaughterhouse.”None. It should be opened by the time she brings it. 20. What do you call an IT teacher who touches up his students?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment